Skip to content
- YouCompose is Audiobus, AudioCopy and Inter-App Audio compatible and supports background audio. This means that you can record its audio using Audiobus, GarageBand or any other Audiobus compatible or IAA host App. In Audiobus you will find remote triggers for reverb and output level adjustment. With AudioCopy you can copy audio from movements, parts, segments or fragments to any other AudioCopy compatible app.
- YouCompose is CoreMIDI compatible. This means that you can also utilize a MIDI keyboard, a MIDI sound module or synth apps running on your device together with YouCompose.
- You can export audio files directly to other apps on your device. Supported audio file formats are: MIDI, aac, m4a, aiff, caf and wav. A m4a file contains iTunes data like ‘artist’, ‘song name’ and ‘lyrics’. You can export audio from movements, parts, segments or fragments.
- You can view your composition’s full score and the individual parts (transposed when applicable), print them directly from YouCompose to an AirPrint compatible printer or export them to any PDF viewer like iBooks.
- You can save compositions to your device and load them again later. Additionally, YouCompose allows you to send and receive them from other devices running YouCompose via Dropbox, email or an AirDrop connection.
- You can share your composition with others by sending an email containing a YouCompose data file, m4a audio files, MIDI files and/or a PDF document with the full score and the individual (transposed) parts.
- Several sample compositions containing well known melodies are also included in the package.